Photo: Ceramics by Maria Wojdat
Marketing Co-ordinator, Craft Potters Association, London
Hours: 2.5 days per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata
Employment type: One year contract, renewable
Key Duties and Responsibilities
– Engage and build our community both online and offline
– Consolidate and enact the marketing strategy for the Contemporary Ceramics Centre
– Devise and implement marketing strategies and advertising campaigns and for our
– Use analytics to understand our audience and target new ones
– Develop ideas with the rest of the team
– Submit listings and maintain our public profile
– Pitch to media contacts for feature and review coverage
– Work with the team to organise events
– Manage our presence at external events and allocate the events team
– Co-ordinate Ceramic Review’s media partnerships
– Create press releases and newsletters
– Manage the advertising budget and ensure ads are targeted and relevant
– Where required work on other public facing elements of the organisation such as
websites, publications etc.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter, able to look at a situation, work out what’s required,
make a plan and implement it.
You are able to write seductive copy, choose images and work with graphic designers to
produce punchy and effective marketing.
You have knowledge of the marketing channels available and ways to use them: social
media, mailing lists, advertising, videos, print publicity, partnerships.
You are friendly and flexible, able to listen and learn and to work with a broad range of
stakeholders on a wide variety of projects.